Pregnancy. Having pain in left side stomach. Found ovarian cyst, small cyst on placenta.Suggest?

My first pregnancy was very healthy, no problems all smooth sailing minus the constipation . however this time around I had a large pain in my left side for about 4 days that eventually went away, my Dr. discovered i have an ovarian cyst that was causing the pain. After further looking he also noticed three small cyst on the placenta as well. I am 10 weeks and everything has been normal so far. Babies active, its on target weight and me as the mother is very healthy as well. However I was informed that this may be a Triploidy pregnancy. This freaked me out. I cant find anything online about it and I have to wait until my next u\s in two weeks to be certain. Dose anybody ever have a cyst or two on placenta and still have a healthy normal baby? because from what I was told iI am either going to miscarry or be advised to terminate the pregnancy. nothing is for sure as of yet but I am losing my mind over here. can anybody help me? the Dr. said its just a worse case scenario. dose this mean with the even with the cyst everything can be fine? its not on the umbilical cord .
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013