Pregnancy. Having loose stools, lower back pain, painful, fatigue. What is happening?

Hi im 37wks pregnant with my 3rd child.for 2 wks iv had loose stools ,recently iv been loosing alot of discharge .the last couple of days iv had a constant dull lower back ache and alot of tightenings that are getting reular and painful.also the last 2 nights iv not slept cos i feel like fatigue and sick.should i go bk to see my g.p?.i went a few days ago and all checked out ok.he couldnt examine me as he was affraid he would break my waters...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013