Pregnancy. Having high liver enzymes, low potassium. Pneumonia has clear oxygen level. What should I do?

Hi I was brought to a hospital out of my area for pnuemonia I m both lungs and being pregnant. Now my pnuemonia is cleared oxygen level is good but my dr. Here is saying I have high liver enzymes low potassium and they have me on acyclovir because I am 37 weeks along. My obgyn back in my area told me only take it if I need it and the dr here says every day. I have been here for 7 days. And feel great now I do not know what I am supposed to do about this liver deal.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013