Pregnancy. Having abdominal pain, diarrhea, breathless, mouth ulcers. Low blood, iron, foliate count. Treatment?

i have been having loads of abdominal pain constant diaheria look 9months pregnant have had all sorts of tests recent mri showed thickening of the ascendind and transverse colon low blood count low iron and folate acid am on ramipril for high blood pressure as i have an aortic valve regurgatation been attending hospitals for four years with no answers had a colonoscopy which was normal but my doctor says i have all the symptoms of chrones why can they not detect this my appetite is poor but havnt lost weight i seem to be full of fluid and am breathless and constantly tired recently got put on bezydamine for mouthulcers and a very strong antidepressant i am 45years of age and along with aching joints and no life i feel suicidal pleas can someone help me my name is sharon
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013