Pregnancy. Both parents blood group B positive. What blood group will the child have?

I am 25 years old and my wife is 23 years old. We are both of blood group B+. My wife is now pregnant, first child, in her 2nd month. Kindly advise the following: 1. The influence of both myself and wife having the same blood group, B+, on our future baby. 2. What type of blood group that our child may have. 3. Any problem for child if Parents are same blood group ? Prompt response would be highly appreciated. Best Regards
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012