Preganancy like symptoms, negative HPT, irregular cycle, ultra sound, endometrim showing thickening, uterus not "empty", contractions in lower abdomen. Pregnant?

hi, im 32 and experiencing preganancy like symptoms since middle of march. i have had several negative HPT s. my cycle has always been irregular but the april and may one was light and lasted for two days only. i went to my gp and she did an ultrasound . she sais the endometrim was showing thickening and my uterus was not empty . i have since been experiencing contractions like pulling on my lower abdomen ......could i be preganant, nopte that i have two kids already.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012