Prega news kit showed faint positive lines. How do I know if I'm pregnant?

hi i m soniya 29 f from india, i am married n i didnt had period this time on my due date now its 7th day since i missed my period so i cheked with a home pregnancy test kit named as prega news kit. it showed me two pink lines one faint n one dark line. i repeated the test twice n got the same result. so should i assume i m pregnant?? if yes then what should be my next step & necessary precautions to be taken care off?? plz reply sir
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013