Predominance of coccobacilli consistent with shift in vaginal flora, what does it mean ?

I just get my Pap Smear Report and it says Predominance of coccobacilli consistent with shift in vaginal flora Reactive inflammation atypical repair Comments are severe inflammation abundant neutrophilsWhat does that mean I am 34years old,female,has a menstral delays for 2 mos and 2 weeks, My doctor gave me Provera for 10days. its 3days now but no trace of blood coming out. am also suffering from insomia and she gave me melathonin. i had a severe itchiness under the pubic hair groin area.last few years (year 2004) me and my husband been treated syphilis ,I was inffected by him.after treated benzathene, i got pregnant.am afraid i might inffected my daughter, because i smell her vagina discharge has a strong odor of urine.I can t sleep thinking about my health problem..Please help me what to do and what treatment ? waiting for ur reply....
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011