Predinosone for lupus. Taken Triamterene for finger swelling. Thyroid or Triameterene causes sweating?

Yes.i take prednisone orally and shots on occasion for lupus and Addison's. I have taken 37.5 mg triamterene for years. It has helped my finger swelling and other uncomfortable swelling. I have had radioactive iodine, now synth road high side. 6 months ago parasite profuse sweating, just got over another parasite profuse sweating even when gone. Lowered thyroid dosage...thyroid or triamterene most likely sweats.?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013