Precaution for cough during pregnancy

i am in 34 week of my pregnancy .though every thing is normal but now i have cough.what precaution should i take right now?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HCM
first of all you have to avoid cough and cold women are most prone to affectby cough and cold.
if you have only normal cough then it is not a very big problem but if you have repeated cough and cold then you should go for doctor for checkup and you should carry routine checkup of your CBP
first of all please avoid cold and cold things.
if you have only cough associated symptome then need not to very because it is acute but f you have countinues sneezing then consult to your doctor.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
get rid of this coough with sy. crux { BAN LABS} you can also suck kanth sudharak vati.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi krishna;
welcome to healthcare magic.
Is there any other associated symptom like cold ;running nose;sneezing;fever;;if yes then please consult your doctor.As a precaution avoid cold things like ice-cream;cold drinks;excessive oily & spicy food.
take care thanks