Pre-trachea lymph nodes. Pain behind breast bone, difficulty swallowing. History of pnuemonia and pleural effusion. Advice

hi i am a 42 year old female i have recently been in hospital diagnosed with pnuemonia & pleural effusion. while there a ct scan showed multiple pre-trachea lymph nodes??. my problem is, its 4 weeks since ive been home im not feeling much better, but i seem to have a feeling/pain behind my breast bone almost constant ive mentioned this once when i attended a&e normal xray showed nothing. This last few weeks ive noticed when i eat or swallow i feel like something is almost blocking as i feel a pain around & below my breast bone this is becoming more noticable lately. I have been taking it easy as i can at home, i dont feel myself i have had some lightheaded spells headaches a cough that doesnt rip your stomach out, so its not overly noticicabe. ive been asdked to come back in 3 weeks for full bloods again.. my white blood cells have been high when tested anytime in the last month, also my heart rate has been high. i had some stomach pains a few days ago, while rubbing my tummy for comfort i felt a lump on the left side of tummy which is slightly sore bruised feeling to touch. i just wonder if its worth mentioning to my GP thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013