Pre teenager suffering from severe headache and neck pain. Have frequent sinus and strep throat. Solution?

My 12 year old daughter has had headache pain right below her eyebrow and neck pain . It has gotten progressively worse over the past several weeks. She has frequent sinus infections, strep , etc. Our family doctor suggested that it was time to do imaging. She had a CAT scan of her sinuses and head. We were then sched. to see a locan ENT. He said the imaging didn t indicate it was a sinus issue although the rad. report read as chronic peranasal sinus disease of left sphenoid. He felt it was not mucus but rather maybe a polyp . He prescribed headache meds which have not helped. She continues with the head and neck pain and today has lots of drainage, sore lymph nodes and a sore throat. I am at a loss of what to do next. She has missed several days of school over the past few weeks and I am probably going to have to go pick her up from school today.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013