Pre teenager suffering from headache, fever and eye pain when exposed to sunlight. Had blood test. Suggestion?

Hi, I am a 15 year old boy. iam suffering from severe headaches since last week intermittently along with fever. I have tested my blood which repot is as follows: Haemoglobin : 12.0 WBC : 6800 cells per mm^3 ESR ; 14 mm Polymorph ; 50% Lymphocyte : 46 % Monocyte ; 03% Eosinophil ; 01% RBS for MP ; no MP seen PF & PV antigens test : negative I am also possesing external neck pain and my eyes & ears pain when expose to bright light and harsh sound respectively.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013