Pre teenager pregnant, with twin babies, doesnot want to abort. Suggestion?

I am 14 and pregnant with twins. I found out I was pregnant about 10 weeks ago but only found out that I am pregnant with twins a week ago. I am 14 weeks gone now. I am so angry and upset with myself. I thought I am sensible enough by not to get pregnant. I am on birth control and the boy use condom. The condom got split but I didn t think of a second that I am still in chance to get pregnant. How could I am so STUPID. I told the babies father and he said they are not his. How could he said this. FUCKING BASTARD. I am so scared to tell my mum as she will go mad and kill me. I don t believe in abortion and I will never to abort them. I am so scared of everything now. So far, I managed to cover them up with winter clothes but I knew I couldn t hide them any longer as the bump is getting bigger. I am scared of what my mum will do and that everyone will think I am a slut. Can anyone help me please.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012