Pre teenager had intercourse, itching in vagina and lot of discharge. Suggestion?

hi i have a problem and its really annoying, im only 14 and ive had sexual intercourse with my bf for a long time and recently my clit area like the flaps its getting really itchy like its insane and its itchy now, i dont think it could be a disease because my has been tested, i also get a lot of discharge and it smells and its embarrasing because i can smell it when im sitting down, please help i need to know what this could be. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
You seem to be having a vaginal infection.
Your boyfriend having been tested negative does not rule out vaginal infection for you.
It could be a yeast infection, Trichomoniasis or even bacterial vaginosis, which would not necessarily be present in your boyfriend.
Please have a gynecological evaluation, to rule out infections.
All the best.