Pre removal of wisdom teeth caused major swelling of cheek. Should I go to a dentist?

Hi Doctor, I went to the dentist to remove my 5th wisdom tooth (in the upper right jaw). The local anesthesia which was given pre-removal caused major swelling of my cheek. I was told by the dentist that the injection hit the blood vessel . Immediately after swelling I applied ice pack for about an hour with an interval of 1 min. I took antibiotics for 4-5 days and the swelling is reduced a bit but not completely. I have terrible pain when i touch my cheek on the injection spot. Its been 6 days now. Could you please tell me what needs to be done now? Right now I am in another city and could not go to the same dentist... Please advise what can be done. Thanks,,
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013