Pre-ejaculate outside vagina, between thigh and pubic area. History of PCOS. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi. My gf and i were fooling around a bit and in the process, I let out bit of pre-ejaculate . It wasn t on her vagina but it was quite above it, in the crease between the thigh and the pubic area, in the pubic hair region. We wiped it off and I washed my hands and everything. Now I m just worried if there is any chance of her being pregnant. Just a note, she has PCOS and hasn t had normal periods for a while. Is there any risk here??
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012