Pre-diabetic. On glucophage. Take gapapentin? Son neonataly brain damaged. Help

i am pre diabetic on medication glucophage 1250 and most menopausal suffer from numbness in the feet and hve to wear socks and shoes around the house. hv been prescribed gapapentin but donot take out of fear of medication being also anticonvulsant and am a caregiver to a 27 yrs old son nenotally brain damaged and completed dependent on me. he takes tons of combination anti convulsant and am sacared for that. my email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012