Pre-cancerous cells removed in hysterectomy. On HRT. Why do I have severe fatigue?

I had a full hysterectomy on 11-5-2012. Robotic assisted, pre cancerous cells noted but all removed. My fatique continues to be severe. I am on HRT both estrogen (Patch) and progesterone . I have schedulled a physical with my Primary to see if he has any suggestions. I sleep a minimum of 10hours/night and force myself to get out of bed. So want to take a nap but am trying to increase my stamina. I am athletic play tennis, golf and swim. Nothing helps.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013