Practicing hard for swim competition, fainting episodes. Used Ventolin, struggling to breathe. What happened ?

Hi, im a 15 year old girl. I swim every day for 1 hour to 1.5 hours. i am currently training quite hard for a serious competition. about 2 weeks ago when i got out of he pool i felt like i was going to faint- i almost did. i assumed it was just from exhaustion.... th next day the same thig happened again, but directly as i pushed out of the water. i used ventolin because i was struggling to breathe. im not asthmatic but i sometimes struggle to breathe (rarely).... The next time it happened i was actually still in the pool. i was struggling to breathe and felt faint and dizzy so got out. whenever this happens, i grab on to where my heart is and apply some pressure. it has been happening more and more, every day. I had an easy swim competition on saturday and after ony swimming 100m backstroke s i got out, my legs were shaking i could hardly see and blacked out. i didnt even swim especially fast.... i could feel my heart pounding like it was irregular and my head hurt badly. i then swam 100m breastroke and the same thing happened. I feel like my heart is beating really fast and changes pattern all the time. im really fatigued and dizzy and when i just walk up stairs, my heart beats like i have just run a marathon! Im struggling to breath (shortness of breath) and i just feel like falling over. Im starting to cough (only over the last hour) and i feel really sluggish. im not sure if i could just be getting a cold or something but there is deffinately something wrong with my breathing and fainting etc. If you could please advise me, that would be appreciated :)
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013