Practice masturbation on arousal. Will this cause any complications in future?

Sir, I am a girl of 21 year of age,i do masturbation mostly even after every 7 or 8 days,. i mostly attracted when i saw such romantic like scenes in movies or think them with my lover as well. and please guide me will i loose my sexual part for him after marriage,?? and i start it from al,mots many years but at that time it wasnt so desirable but now sometimes i cant control my self, let me know plz. i have my penis dmanaged?? Reply soon please
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Hello dear,
masturbation is totally normal.
Dont worry at all you are not going to loose ur sexual urge even if you masturbate daily.
So put off all worries.
You can lead a normal sexual life.
Thank you