Pounding heart, slightly elevated BP, shaky feeling in chest, tests normal. Suugestions?

I have an uncomfortable awareness of my heartbeat . It s not rapid (85bpm), just feels like it s beating hard. BP only slightly elevated 133/85. I am a Caucasian 41 yo Female. History of anxiety . I also feel my heartbeat in my left shoulder blade and have a nervous or shaky feeling in the center of my chest. Went to the ER yesterday. Had negative d-dimer , negative elevated cardiac enzymes. Negative chest- x-ray . EKG normal. In 2009, I was having chest pains and had a full work-up of stress test, nuclear heart scan , echo, as well as had a heart cath. All normal. While the chest pains in 2009 turned out to be reflux (per gastro doc who scoped me back then) the symptoms I m having now don t include chest pains, but are still bothersome Should I be worried, even though they didn t seem to find anything? I have no other health problems and am on no other medications besides zantac and otc tylenol as needed. I m a non-smoker and non-drinker. I am not diabetic, but I am somewhat overweight for my height. Have a follow-up visit with my primary doc on Nov 28, but until then, I m very worried--and uncomfortable. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012