Pounding heart, head spinning, weakness in legs . Solution?

i went to my doctor yesterday he wasnt in so i just saw a random one. he wouldnt even let me explain n made me feel like a idiot. also saying there was nothing wrong with me. so. my problem is, when ever i move sit stand turn my head move my eyes my heart goes doof doof i can feel it in my chest and head then everything spins an i feel like im going to colapse or my legs give out n i have to attepmt to catch myself.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Dear Casandra,
The symptoms you are telling belongs to two categories, either a gradual level of anxiety has taken you to that level in which case the body vitals vary for a particular episode and are back in normal range as soon as the episode is over or you might have had some accident or fall after which you might have developed these symptoms. A thorough neurologic and cardiologic assessment is required to rule out any disorder specific to these systems. Whenever there is veritgo, increased palpitations, dizziness etc are there, a qualified neurologist or cardiologist shall be consulted immediately to start with effective treatment, so do not delay further and consult a skilled practitioner at the earliest.

Wish you a speedy recovery to health

Dr.Rajinder Singh