Pounding headaches towards eyebrows. Relieves after taking a nap. Suggestions?

i occasionally get these pounding headaches that last for upto about an hour or two. The pain is generally towards the front of the head and towards the eyebrows. The pain starts off gradually and becomes full force within 10-15 mins. I am not able to concentrate on anything during these times and all i can do is take a quiet nap for an hour. These headaches occur only once in two months but is very severe. The last time i had it was a week ago but I also vomited during that time, which had happened for the first time.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013