Pounding chest, breathing problem with hot flashes and sweating. Involuntary urination and vomiting feeling. Suggestions?

last night i had a really bad episode, first time ever happened in my life, my chest started pounding sporadically felt like it might explode, i got tunnel vision had problems breathing, i got into cold sweats with heat flashes, followed by my news buckling and me slumping to the ground. i felt as though i was also going to give away to bowel movements and involuntary urination with a feeling of almost vomiting.
I was able to breath my way through this episode. i went home rested, today i felt very okay.
What could have started this episode and should i be worried that it might happen again?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Hi! Thank you for your question! There are a number of possible explanations for your episode which may include low blood sugar, a fluctuation in your blood pressure, hypoxia, and a transient metabolic imbalance. All these can be due to diet, physical activity, your ambient environment, stress, etc. Because of so many possible factors, we really cannot say what really happened (or if it will happen again) unless you undergo a full medical examniaation and some necessary tests. I would suggest that you see a doctor soon to be sure that you do not have any problem. In the meantime, take adequate rest, enjoy a healthy diet and do regular exercise. Take care!

Dr Galera