Potential kidney donor, had low blood sugar after fasting, good A1C. Will this hamper my chances to donate?

Had a low blood sugar after fasting ...around 50. I had not had anything to eat from 8:00PM the night before and the baseline draw was at 9:00AM the next day. I exercise regularly and am not used to NOT eating, especially breakfast. I am healthy and am a potential living kidney donor. My A1C was good as were all of my other tests. I am worried that this could impact my ability to donate. I have not heard from the doctor yet about the results of subsequent draws and it was a 3hour tolerance test. Any feedback?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012