Potential kidney donor. Test shows nonspecific t wave abnormality in EKG. Chances of disqualification?

I am being assessed as a potential kidney donor. I am a 55 year old female. So far, all of my tests have come back normal except one: a nonspecific t wave abnormaility in my ekg . The nurse assigned to me said it may mean nothing, but that the nephrologist who has the task of medically clearing me will decide if further scrutiny is needed. I am bothered by this because I would hate for this one thing to stand between me and donation. Can you say anything reassuring to me as to the chances that I will be disqualified?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013