Postpartum weight, heavy flab around tummy, thighs, back. How can I lose it quickly without affecting the baby?

I have delivered just 49 days before. It s a normal delivery. my tummy , thigh and back are bulgy. It looks like I am 4 months pregnant. Now my weight is 75kg. My husband wants me to be slim. How can I reduce my weight in a short period without affecting my baby s weight? I have another query. My baby is only 2.260kg at the time of birth. now after 45 days he is 2.450kg. how can I increase his weight I am breast feeding him. Please help me with some suggestions. Thanks for your suggestions in advance
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012