Postpartum thyroiditis, tests consistently show high lipase and low iron, recurring throat swelling and swollen lymph nodes. Cause?

Hello-I am a 33 y/o female who has been ill the past year and a half after the birth of my daughter. Definitely had postpartum thyroiditis . I have been through blood work every 3 months and the only thing that they can fine wrong is persistent elevated lipase and very low iron. I had CT of abdomen last year that came out clean. Also had EUS in January of this year to r/o chronic pancreatitis and it came out clean. Every month or so my throat swells and I get swollen lymph nodes that are painful in my neck with a sore throat. My CEA is slightly elevated at 8.8. All other labs normal except iron. I had CA 19-9 many times which is always normal as well as CA-125 . Dr. ordered a colonoscopy for me last week and it was normal. No one can find out what is wrong with me. My Internist thinks I have autoimmune disease which has not showed up yet. Does the CEA of 8.8 mean cancer?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  142 Awaiting Answer