Postpartum, have abdominal pain near ovaries. Had cyst in ovary post minipill in the past. Could it be the same again?

Hi I am 6 month pp. I am ebf and for the last three days I have had a constant pain in my lower left side of my abdomen , particularly where my ovaries are. I still have not started my period and it feels much more than my usual ovulation pain. After my first child, I went on the mini pill , but as a result I ended up with a 5 cm cyst on my ovary . This went away on its own prior to my second pregnancy but as being skeptical I did not start the mini pill this time. Do you think this could be a cyst again?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013