Postmenopausal spotting. USG shows coarse myometrium. Thick discharge

hello sir i m a doctor in a small town in india. i have equiry abt my pt. she is posstmenopausal woman of around 50 yrs of age. she had post menopausal spotting for two days two mnth back. no reccurent episode. her usg report shows bulky ut wid coarse myometrium wid hyperechogenesity. endometrium thickness was 4cm. in past reports of 4yrs back on pap smear cervicitis was present that was treated. now on examination thick discharge was present cervix was healthy. wat shld i advice her.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013