Posterior cervical swollen, scab on lower back of head, rash on face, sore throat, fatigue, loss of appetite. Reason?

Posterior cervical is swollen on the left side and I have a scab on my lower back of head. I had a rash on my face. Then a little sore throat which went away. Then runny nose and sneezing , thought it was allergies. I have been congested & breathing through my mouth when sleeping. Left side of tongue gets dried while sleeping. Prior to all of this I was fatigue , loss of appetite, etc.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013