Post traumatic stress disorder. Having problems with present boyfriend's family, speak nasty things. Suggestions ?

i suffer from post traumatic stress order my ex huaband played alot of mind games with me for 5 years and im now in a new relationship and i absolutly adore him but hes sister is causing so much trouble towards me i.e being nasty and saying nasty things when all ive done is stick up for the family and try and get them bk together i feel so low and im not sure what to do let him go bk to hes family to stop the bullying im receiving or stick with it
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012