Post tonsillectomy, have rashes on arms and stomach. Ibuprofen will help allergies?

I am on day 10 post tonsillectomy and have a rash on my legs, arms, stomach and hips. I was not prescribed an antibiotic, so I know it s not an allergic reaction to that. I have been taking a lot of ibuprofen , but have not had any since 6am this morning. I took benadryl about 3 hours ago and see no change. The rash developed yesterday and is much worse today. It doesn t hurt or itch, just red bumps. It also seems to increase in severity when I take hot baths. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012