Post partum, stabbing pain in labia, bleeding. Taking motrin. Treatment?

I am 5 weeks post partum. I have been waking up with a stabbing pain on my labia , left side only. Motrin does not help. The first time I noticed it was the morning after I ran about 50 feet . I had stopped bleeding but started again when the pain started. Now, no longer bleeding but wake with this sharp pain 4-5 days a week. It goes away once I get up and walk around, but the pain is enough that it wakes me in the middle if the night.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012