Post nasal drip, fullness in ear, sharp pain in ear. Feels like fluid in head. Suggestions?

Hi I m suffering from post nasal drip x4 months also left ear feeling full and my head feeling off... My right ear is havingintermittently sharp pain. When I have my head down focusing on something and pick my head up it feels like a brick and just off balance. On my right side there is a sharp pain at times and when I tilt my head it feels like I can feel a drip! I have developed anxiety due to this I m really starting to get worried nothing has worked antibiotics ... Nasonex nothing!!! The ent said my hearing was dimished on my right side it feels like I have a constant head cold with lots of fluid it continues to crackle all the time!!!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013