Post menopause. Urination burns. Had UTI. Showed insignificant E-coli. Now?

Hello Doctor, I am now 49 post menopause . I am suffering from burning sensation for some days while urinating. Except early morning, it continues whole day and night. Feel more feverish than the actual temperature recorded. Temperature going upto 100.2 [From last March to mid-April I suffered from UTI with a relapse.] Routine test are done under advice of local physician who is also a renowned Nephrologist . Urine culture shows insignificant e-coli [7000cfu]. Rapid Urine Culture Report for 8 days 18 days and 28 days show No Growth Since Mantoux Test result is positive, TB Gold test has been done which is also negative. But the pain is persisting and feeling run down for the temperature throughout the day . I seek Your Advice. With Regards M Mukherjee YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012