Post menopausal via radical hysterectomy, breast cancer. should I be concerned ?

Hello, I am 43, 5 4 160lb, post menopausal via radical hysterectomy, history breast cancer ( lumpectomy , chemo, rad), left thyroidectomy, osteopenia , delta storage pool deficiency, osteo arthritis (everywhere), elevated BP, unconfirmed kidney stones, gross hematuria , possible mestatstic bone cancer , C5-6 herniation due to MVA - I m married and recent months have been experiencing a rawness with intercourse and noticing black or dark specks in underwear and in toilet after urination. I initially thought that maybe the specks were kidney stones but am wondering if its not vaginal instead. What could it be, should I be concerned and what could cause it? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011