Post menopausal, feeling of trapped gas, dull back pain, light pink on tissue post wiping, cloudy urine, had taken laxative. Next step?

I have been sick with cold/ flu for a week and in the beginning I was urinating every half-hour to hour. I felt some pressure. I also felt some lower back pain , comes and goes and never severe pain. I felt either constipated or like I had menstrual cramps but I am 15-18 years post menopausal (almost 63). I took a laxitive last evening and was able to eliminate some waste. I do not have a BM daily and often go 2-3 days. Now today, I feel like I have some gas trapped, my back dull throb seems less, I don t know. But, I just urinated and the tissue was light pink when I wiped. My urine may look a bit cloudy but no odor. What should I do next? One more thing, my most recent blood tests a few months ago, register as pre diabetic and except for the frequent urination at the beginning of my cold, I don t feel like I have any other symptoms.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012