Post menopausal, fecal test showed abnormal fat, have low ferritin, tiredness, distended abdomen, sharp pains in spleen area. Cause?

Hi. I recently had a fecal test that found a grossly abnormal amount of fat in my feces. I also have low ferritin. I have been a vegetarian for 30 years. I eat a diet very low in carbs, but eat high fruit/veg. diet low on the glycemic scale and eat 3 eggs a day to keep my red blood levels barely in the normal range. My platlets are on the low normal side. I am a 56 year old woman and weigh 145 pounds. I exercise regularly although I notice that I tire and get out of breath more easily than others. My abdoman has been distended. I have a thyroid nodule that seems to be operating independent of anything. I am post menopausal, but have been found to have a non cancerous build up in my uterus . I have some sharp pains from time to time in the area of my spleen .
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  55 Awaiting Answer