Post birth. Treated haemorrhoids. Smelly sticky stools, stomach cramps. On fibre gel. Reason?

I am 12 wks post birth. And a few weeks ago was treated for probable haemorrhoids , which Is nearly clearing up and I have no more blood in my stools and have lost that uncomfortable feeling. My doctor prescribed a 3wk course of fibre gel to help constipation and I have been actively drinking more. But I am still passing very smelly flatulence and my stools are often sticky. What causes this. I have occasional stomach cramps but v mild
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013