Post anti worm syrup, having headaches, loose motions, vomiting and stomach pain. Cause and medication?

day before yesterday i gave my 8yr old daughter, anti worm syrup at night after we came bak from dinner(veg pawbhagi,roti,dalmakhani.) then the following day, she started having headaches , feeling week,and lose motions (she went to the toilet about 8 times) and ete about nothing...just some curd rice. in the evening she vomited. then the the day after thet in the morning she vommited again. then the whole day she was feeling week. i gave her coke n lime juice, and kichadi, today againg she is complainging of tummy ache....pls help! why did this happen? what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012