Post abdominal hysterectomy, excessive scar tissues, anemia, swollen, sore lymph nodes in right groin. Advise?

I am 15 days post abdominal hysterectomy, taking my uterus and tubes. She had to leave my cervix as it was fused to my bowl. I had excesive scar tissue from 5 other previous sergeries. This one was for fibroids, pain and excesive menstration that lead to anemia. Today I noticed some of my lymph nodes in right groin are swollen and soar. I did walk (strolling pace) quite a bit today. Could it just be from the excercise? My insision does leak a little but it's not infected.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013