Possible to get pregnant at 46 yrs? How to improve chances? IVF needed?

I am 46 years old female and i have been career minded and now feel the time is right for me to have a baby. However i am concerned i have left it too late. My partner is nearly 47 years old and we are young at heart and physically fit for our age. My partner only has one testicle due to his other one being strangulated a few years ago. I have regular periods and have used a test to see if i am ovulating..which i am. Is it possible for me to get pregnant at my age? How can we improve our chances? Would we have any choices in relation to having IVF , due to our age? How can i tell if my eggs are still healthy? I would prefer to use my own this possible? Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013