Possible pleursy, bouts of pneumonia, asthmatic. On lorazpan. Help

I have a pressure/pain for three years now. I have been told that I may have Pleursy yet a recent chest x-ray revealed nothing? The pain is in the bottom left side of my left lung . This pain started after my second bout of pnenoia (sp?). I am also asthmatic and my puffers don t help. I am prone to lung infections. This pain is mild but constant 24/7. No one knows what I have. I take a lot of medications, thyroid, lithium , quientaine, lorazpan, clorazapan. Could it be my liver that is causing the pain? Is some of the liver not located behind the lung? I drink lots of water as directed by my psychiatrist . I eat healthy, don t drink or smoke. What is this pain under my left lung?? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013