Possible miscarriage. Dark brown spotting, black clots, cramps. Advise?

Hi, I had a positive pregnancy test about 2 weeks ago. I would be 8 weeks since my last period today. Last week I experienced dark red blood almost everything I urinated and had bowel movements. Now it's been extremely dark brown spotting and almost black clots. I haven't checked to see if I was still pregnant. I kinda figured I lost the pregnancy. Between cramps with these symptoms, although the cramps were never excruciating. Can it be dangerous if I don't go to a doctor?? With all this almost black blood and clots??
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013