Possible cause for numbness in arm, back of head? Does not completely fade away?

Hi. I am suffering from numbness of the arm and at the back of my head. What can possibly cause this? There are times my left leg is also numb. But it is just slight numbness though I am not comfortable with it. It has been this way for almost a month now. I am 51, female. I feel the numbness intensifying at about 3am. It gradually lowers in intensity as day goes by, but it does not completely fade away. I hope you can help me. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013