Possibility of non cancerous fatty tumor near liver, feels hard, stomach growling. Why?

I recently went to a doctor about a possible fatty tumor on my right side around where my liver is (right side)
he confirmed it feels like a fatty tumor, non-cancerous. However he did not test it or anything just felt it. Now on the right side of my body around where my liver is, it feels harder than the left side. It's not like rock hard but it feels very firm. Also i have a really bad problem with my stomach growling and it does it all day everyday around that area of my body. Could this be related to the tumor? The stomach growling problems? Or is this just my liver and i might be over reacting. Keep in mind there is no pain in the tumor, and no pain in the side where it's harder.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013