Possibility of getting pregnant after foreplay? Genitals did not touch

Dear doctor, I would like to ask if is it possible for me to get pregnant if my boyfriend and I were just dry humping for a few minutes. He was wearing an underwear while I m not, and we were pretty sure the tip of his penis did not touch my vagina at all. Moreover, his underwear was quite thick as it is double layered. Throughout the whole session, he did not ejacuate at all but he might have precum which he is unsure as well. It has been a week, this happened last friday. And 3 days ago I started losing my appetite and feeling bloated, I also burped a lot at night when I was on my bed using my laptop. I have never lose my appetite and burp a lot prior to menses before. Maybe I did but I didn t pay attention to them last time. As I have went through many researches online, it seems like the symptoms of early pregnancy and PMS is very similar, which is why I am very worried and scared. I feel like vomiting whenever I am nervous these days. I think I may be too stressful or because my period is coming as I have not missed my period yet. I remember my previous period was on end of January, so it will probably start soon as I have seen brown discharge early this afternoon. Please help me! I would like to know if I am pregnant or just period is coming?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013