Thanks for writing in.
Your daughter is suffering from hypersensitivity
to peanut. This might have gone unnoticed in earlier years because of limited exposure to the allergy
causing agent. When a patient is exposed to the allergy causing agent the first time, it usually doesnt cause a significant reaction. When there is the second exposure, there will be severe reaction because by that time antibodies
have developed against the allergy causing agent. That is why she is testing positive subsequently while it might have been missed in early days.
Hope this helps